On March 8th, IPISC's Chuck Baxter appeared on the Ask A Lawyer
program with Randy Bulleit on iHeart Radio to discuss patent,
trademark, copyright and other IP-related subjects. Listen in for
an hour of conversation and listeners' questions about ownership
of patents, importance of trademark rights in food-related businesses,
protection of photographers' rights, and other topics.
IPISC's Webinars are a convenient way for you to learn more about
patent insurance from the comfort of your office or business.
Click on any of the following links, the day of the webinar, to join in.
- Apr 25 (Wed.), 2pm Eastern Standard Time
- May 16 (Wed.), 2pm Eastern Standard Time
- Jun 20 (Wed.), 2pm Eastern Standard Time
- Jul 18 (Wed.), 2pm Eastern Standard Time
Before joining, be sure to check system requirements to avoid any connection issues. If you prefer to use your phone, you must select "Use Telephone" after joining the webinar and call in using the numbers below. United States: +1 (415) 655-0060, Access Code: 308-663-502, Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar.
A variety of topics are discussed that introduce you to the usefulness and cost effectiveness of IP insurance:
- Statistics on frequency and cost of IP litigation
- Risks facing your company and your customers
- IPISC's ample product line to cover all of your IP risks
- General policy features and sample premiums
- Case studies of successful IPISC policy holders
Click here, for a copy of the
(17MB), a 35 page review of the contents of the Webinar, packed
with lots of useful information, such as "What is IP insurance?"
and "What are the risks and costs of IP litigation?". Along
with examples of policy prices, case studies and more - learn
how to cost-effectively protect your business!
Click here for a recording of our: March 2017 Webinar, and a more recent Webinar with some good questions: May 2017 Webinar.